Improve Your Singing ~
Learn How Your Voice Works!
Singing lessons tailored to you -
with exercises to guide you
to a better singing voice.
Lesson Options include:
- Meeting in the studio,
- Live Internet chat sessions
- Video Feedback in response to your music video
But first – You are invited to meet for a no-fee 30 minute assessment!
For Prices, go here:
Students come to me seeking better high notes, more breath control and a clear understanding of how the voice works.
I teach professionals, intermediate singers and absolute beginners!
Regardless of where you are with your singing – you’ll find support, guidance, vocal understanding and opportunities to improve your singing.
Let’s figure out if I’m the right teacher for you. Together we’ll discuss what areas you want to focus on – I’ll give you feedback about your singing.
- sing more strongly
- increase your flexibility
- learn correct breathing techniques
- conquer stage fright
- prepare an audition
- join a band
- win a talent show
You are dying to get out there and sing, but you worry that you won’t make a good impression. You need to feel like you know what you’re doing by having a reliable technique that will serve each and every time!
I have singing exercises, performing techniques and strategies for overcoming stage fright that are time-tested, passed down from the masters and proven to produce the results you are looking for.
You know what – I have loved singing as long as I can remember! As a matter of fact I remember my first singing contest on the playground in fourth grade! All through my childhood I sang, played the piano and wrote songs to express my feelings.
But I had problems to overcome – first and foremost – intense stage fright! I studied and worked hard to overcome my vocal challenges and fears then went on to sing professionally for many years. You can read more about my training here.
First and foremost: You need to understand how your voice works.
- A lot of singers struggle with vocal range because they are singing high notes in their belting register incorrectly or trying to bring their head voice down too low. Learning how to extend or switch registers will easily give you a 2 – 3 octave range. I will show you the secrets known to professionally trained singers.
- Proper breathing and support will give you a clear tone, and longer phrases. It will also help you prevent vocal fatigue from tensing your throat, jaw and shoulders.
Once you have mastered the basics of singing, it’s time to look at performance technique.
- Even confident singers need skills to connect with their audience. Understanding storytelling techniques and acting for singers will make your performances more believable and compelling!
My motto is “Singing is not Rocket Science, but it’s not intuitive either!
Every celebrity singer that you see has studied and coached with professionals who are trained in the art and science of singing. Don’t leave your voice to chance. Sharpen your tools, gain confidence and strengthen your skills with training!
It doesn’t matter where you live. If you want personalized coaching from me, let’s get started now! I teach in my studio but also Online using Skype or Google+ Helpouts.
Call or text me at: 425-876-9155
Scheduling space is limited. Contact me today!