Schedule A Free Assessment!
Sing higher, longer, with better breath control. Wow an audience. Get over stage fright!
Hi, I’m Malya Muth, a singing and career guidance coach with 30 years experience to guide you to achieving your dream to sing!
Students come to me needing to win auditions or competitions or join bands. Others just want to feel more satisfied when they sing.
Regardless of what you are looking for – you’ll find support, guidance, vocal understanding and opportunities to improve your singing.
You are invited to try a FREE 30 minute assessment!
Together we’ll discuss what you are looking to improve – I’ll give you feedback about your singing.
(I also offer discounts to seniors and students. Inquire about that during our free assessment.)
You decide if I’m the right teacher for you. Contact me today to schedule our free session here. Or call me at 425-778-5394
- sing more strongly
- increase your flexibility
- learn correct breathing techniques
- conquer stage fright
- prepare an audition
- join a band
- win a talent show
You are dying to get out there and sing, but you worry that you won’t make a good impression. You need to feel like you know what you’re doing by having a reliable technique that will serve each and every time!
I have singing exercises, performing techniques and strategies for overcoming stage fright that are time-tested, passed down from the masters and proven to produce the results you are looking for.
You know what – I have loved singing as long as I can remember! As a matter of fact I remember my first singing contest on the playground in fourth grade! All through my childhood I sang, played the piano and wrote songs to express my feelings.
But I had problems to overcome – first and foremost – intense stage fright! I studied and worked hard to overcome my vocal challenges and fears then went on to sing professionally for many years. You can read more about my training here.
I’ve worked hard over the years, and now I want to share my knowledge with you!
First and foremost: You need to understand how your voice works.
- A lot of singers struggle with vocal range because they are singing high notes in their belting register incorrectly or trying to bring their head voice down too low. Learning how to extend or switch registers will easily give you a 2 – 3 octave range. I will show you the secrets known to professionally trained singers.
- Proper breathing and support will give you a clear tone, and longer phrases. It will also help you prevent vocal fatigue from tensing your throat, jaw and shoulders.
Once you have mastered the basics of singing, it’s time to look at performance technique.
- Even confident singers need skills to connect with their audience. Understanding storytelling techniques and acting for singers will make your performances more believable and compelling!
My motto is “Singing is not Rocket Science, but it’s not intuitive either!
Every celebrity singer that you see has studied and coached with professionals who are trained in the art and science of singing. Don’t leave your voice to chance. Sharpen your tools, gain confidence and strengthen your skills with training!
It doesn’t matter where you live. If you want personalized coaching from me, let’s get started now! You can reach me at 425-778-5394 or
Email Me .
Call me: 425-778-5394
Scheduling space is limited. Contact me today!