People tell you that you sing well, but YOU know you could be better!
You want better high notes,
(And sometimes you suffer from stage fright.)
Students who’ve studied with me have gone on to win competitions, join bands and learn to sing like they never thought possible. Others have just wanted to enhance their joy of singing for themselves.
You have come to the right place if you need a solid singing technique!
Hi, I’m Malya Muth, a singing and career guidance coach with 30 years experience to guide you to achieving your dream to sing!
I will show you how to:
- sing more strongly
- increase your flexibility
- learn correct breathing techniques
- conquer stage fright
- prepare an audition
- join a band
- win a talent show
You are dying to get out there and sing, but you worry that you won’t make a good impression. You need to feel like you know what you’re doing by having a reliable technique that will serve each and every time!
I have singing exercises, performing techniques and strategies for overcoming stage fright that are time-tested, passed down from the masters and proven to produce the results you are looking for.
You know what – I have loved singing as long as I can remember! As a matter of fact I remember my first singing contest on the playground in fourth grade! All through my childhood I sang, played the piano and wrote songs to express my feelings.
But I had problems to overcome – first and foremost – intense stage fright! I studied and worked hard to overcome my vocal challenges and fears then went on to sing professionally for many years. You can read more about my training here.
I have had to work hard over the years, and now I want to share my knowledge with you!
First and foremost: You need to understand how your voice works.
- A lot of singers struggle with vocal range because they are singing high notes in their belting register incorrectly or trying to bring their head voice down too low. Learning how to extend or switch registers will easily give you a 2 – 3 octave range. I will show you the secrets known to professionally trained singers.
Then we’ll talk about breath support and tone production.
- Proper breathing and support will give you a clear tone, and longer phrases. It will also help you prevent vocal fatigue from tensing your throat, jaw and shoulders.
Once you have mastered the basics of singing, it’s time to look at performance technique.
- Even confident singers need skills to connect with their audience. Understanding storytelling techniques and acting for singers will make your performances more believable and compelling!
My motto is “Singing is not Rocket Science, but it’s not intuitive either!
Every celebrity singer that you see has studied and coached with professionals who are trained in the art and science of singing. Don’t leave your voice to chance. Sharpen your tools, gain confidence and strengthen your skills with training!
It doesn’t matter where you live. If you want personalized coaching from me, let’s get started now! You can reach me at 425-778-5394 or email.
Call me: 425-778-5394
Remember, I’m offering a Free Voice Assessment! – because it’s important to know if you’ve found the right teacher for you. Contact me through my website or by phone, but hurry.
Scheduling space is limited. Contact me today!